1. Check Generate drizzle data on the Image Registration section.
2. Run BatchPreprocessing script.
3. On the script's output directory /registered/ are the _c_d_r.fit files and the _c_d_r.drz files.
4. Open the ImageIntegration tool and Add Files _c_r_d.fit that you have on the /registered/ directory.
5. Click the Add Drizzle Files button and select the _c_d_r.drz files on the /registered/ directory.
6. After ImageIntegration, open the DrizzleIntegration tool. Select the same _c_d_r.drz files on the /registered/ directory. Execute globally.
Note: Use drizzle for undersampled images. You need many and dithered images to apply DrizzleIntegration.
Note: Actual limitation in version 1.8.3: .drz files must be generated without a ROI enabled.
See more detailed information in this post in PixInsight Forum.
Your donation helps to keep PixInsight Resources fresh and updated. If you liked the site, you may want to invite us a coffee : ) Thank You!